Ichimoku Cloud Trends Financial Forecast
Gives You the Knowledge You Need to
Be Ready for Market’s Trends and Turns
World View Forecast Service gives you valuable and actionable insight on the direction the world’s major financial markets will take. Receive expert Ichimoku Cloud analysis on stock indexes, precious metals, forex pairs, interest rates, energy markets, big tech stocks and more.
You’ll know what global markets are set to move, when the markets will act and where the markets are headed. World View Financial Forecast combines the USA & Canada and Europe & Asia-Pacific Financial Forecasts.
Stay ahead of market risks and opportunities
Ichimoku Cloud Trends World View Financial Forecast Service gives you:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Weekend Ichimoku Cloud Forecast Videos.
- Ichimoku Cloud Analysis of weekly, daily and 60 minute charts.
- Review of U.S. stock indexes, bonds, gold, silver, U.S. dollar, Canadian dollar, and Bitcoin.
- Review of European stock indexes, European bonds, Asian stock indexes, and Forex markets.
- Investment Portfolio Rotation Strategy for long term investments.
- Weekly U.S. Stock Sector Strength evaluation.
- Weekly Country Indices Strength evaluation.
- Monthly written report covering the big-picture forecast and longer-term opportunities in the USA and Canadian markets.
- Monthly written report covering the big-picture forecast and longer-term opportunities in the European and Asian-Pacific markets.
Ichimoku Cloud Analyst and Trader
Robert Charles, J.D.
Robert Charles, J.D. has over 25 years of experience analyzing the financial markets. He publishes Ichimoku Cloud Trends, an advisory newsletter committed to teaching effective risk management and Ichimoku Cloud trading methodologies to traders and investors. Robert started his career as a financial planner for American Express and acquired his series 7 license and series 63 license. He further expanded his trading skills individually studying the markets with professional traders, gaining expertise in Ichimoku Cloud. Through the years Robert has helped many clients profit with their investments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you notify me of the latest Financial Forecast Update?
You will receive an email alert at the close of markets on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday notifying you that the latest Financial Forecast Videos are available.
What criteria are used to rank the strength of U.S.A. stocks sectors?
Each U.S.A. stock sector ETF is evaluated based upon the strength of its cloud trend as compared to the overall markets strength.
What criteria are used to rank the strength of each Country’s Indices?
Each Country’s Indices is evaluated based upon the strength of its cloud trend as compared to the other countries.
What markets are covered in the World View Financial Forecast Service?
- S&P 500 Index
- Nasdaq 100 Index
- Dow Jones Industrial Average Index
- Russell 2000 Index
- S&P/TSX Composite Index
- Euro Stoxx 50 Index
- FTSE 100 Index
- DAX Index
- CAC 40 Index
- Swiss Market Index
- Nikkei 225 Index
- Hang Seng Index
- Shanghai Composite Index
- Nifty 50 Index
- S&P/ASX 200 Index
II. Interest Rates
- 10 Year T-Note
- Euro Bund
III. Big Tech Stocks
- Light Crude Oil
- Brent Crude Oil
- US Dollar Currency Index
- Canadian Dollar
- British Pound
- Japanese Yen
- Swiss Franc
- Australian Dollar
Get ahead of market risks and opportunities that surprise most investors.
Start Your Subscription to Ichimoku Cloud Trends World View Financial Forecast Now!
World View Financial Forecast